synapse-dev mailing list archives

From "Vikas" <vi...@infravio.com>
Subject Re: A few basic doubts..
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:39:09 GMT
hi..

a few clarifications..
What I wanted to ask was:

1) I have a remote services[probably axis2, but maybe any] providerEndPoint1
    where in synapse framework is the idea that providerEndPoint1 "is
mediated" is put??

2) The general scenario is that the client gets a WSDL, generates stubs,
hits the service..In this
    case, the service maybe the DummySynapseService as mentioned in the
wiki.. But it talks abt
    one dummy synapse service..so wht happens if i want providerEndPoint2 to
be mediated too..
    How are the requests to point1/point2 differentiated, as all of them
would land on the single
    DummySynapseService.

3) Can the rules have
                                        #Rule 1
                                        <condition>some
condition</condition>
                                        <mediation> uri </mediation>
                                        #Rule 2
                                        <condition>some
condition</condition>
                                        <service> uri </service>
    Thus letting the engine know that this is a special rule and it can go
on and call the actual
    service

Thanks for replies/comments.
Have a good day!