synapse-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few basic doubts..
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:26:41 GMT
Ant/Saminda

In my mind, Synapse should hide its Axis2 engine. So rather than having an
exposed Axis2 listServices there should only be a Synapse admin. In
particular, I don't think there should be an Axis2.xml. I think Synapse
should generate a dynamic Axis2 config and use that.

Of course during prototyping there will be axis2.xml - but it should be
replaced by Synapse creating a dynamic axis2 config and repository.

Paul