tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject July report due
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:45:54 GMT
Greetings,

Tajo is due to report this month.  However, it seems that the reminder may not
have gone through to your dev list.  It is presumably stuck in the moderation
queue, so whoever moderates your dev list should look for it.  (I have
subscribed temporarily so that my mails will go through without requiring
moderator approval.)

Here's a link to the notification sent to the Marmotta podling, which should
be nearly identical to the one you were sent.

    http://s.apache.org/n0y

The reminder requests that your report be filed no later than July 3, which is
today, but we will soften the deadline a bit.  Please do your best to get the
report filed no later than Wednesday July 10 -- one week from today.

Marvin Humphrey
Incubator PMC Chair
(Not the same "Marvin" as the robot which sends report reminders.)