tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Jihoon Son <ghoon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The usage of tajo cli was changed by TAJO-79.
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 01:49:13 GMT
Hi, Hyunsik

I found that the tsql returns an error when a command includes a semicolon.
Doesn't it support the multi-line commands?

Thanks,
Jihoon

--
Jihoon Son

Database & Information Systems Group,
Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
Korea University
1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea

Tel : +82-2-3290-3580