tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Hyunsik Choi <hyun...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Tajo 0.9.0 (RC0)
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2014 20:02:12 GMT
This release vote is passed.

Vote result:

Binding:
+1 Hyunsik Choi
+1 Hyoungjun Kim
+1 Jihoon Son
+1 Jinho Kim
+1 Henry Saputra
+1 Jaehwa Jung
+1 Min Zhou

Non-binding:

The vote got 7 +1 (binding) and no -1. The vote passes!
I will work on getting the tarball and maven artifacts out in the open!
Thanks everyone for all your help with this release.

According to ASF press team, the release press will be published on
Tuesday. So, our official release date will be Oct. 21. I'll prepare
the remain works according to the release date.

Best regards,
Hyunsik Choi