tajo-dev mailing list archives

From Janaka Thilakarathna <bjchathura...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC 2016: Add MongoDB to Tajo Storage
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2016 02:03:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

Thank you everyone!

@Hoon, Of course. Our projects have lots in common. I am really glad you
suggested that. Hope we can work together and help each other. :-)

Regards,
Janaka

--
*Janaka Chathuranga Thilakarathna*
Undergraduate at Computer Science and Engineering Department,

mobile :(+94)* 713315725 **| *email :  *janaka.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk*
<janaka.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk>*, bjchathuranga@gmail.com
<bjchathuranga@gmail.com>*
skype  : *janaka.chathurangat* |  website : janakact.wordpress.com

my public profiles :  [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/bjchathuranga> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://lk.linkedin.com/pub/janaka-chathuranga-thilakarathna/78/2a8/807/>