tez-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Liddell <Mike.Lidd...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Tez build failure
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:50:15 GMT
Try this step after building hadoop-trunk in order to push the bits to maven cache.
	mvn install -DskipTests

hope that helps,
-mike.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mariappan Asokan [mailto:masokan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 1:19 PM
To: dev@tez.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Tez build failure

I built the Apache Hadoop trunk and I have the jars on my local disk.  How do I make Tez make
use of them and avoid the following error?

Plugin org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-maven-plugins:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT or one of its dependencies could
not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for
org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-maven-plugins:jar:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT: Could not find artifact org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-maven-plugins:pom:3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
in maven2-repository.

Thanks.

-- Asokan
**