tez-dev mailing list archives

From Achal Soni <as...@twitter.com>
Subject Re: Tez Jars/Lib Exception
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 19:13:46 GMT
I was referring to this:

    String jarPath = ClassUtil.findContainingJar(getClass());

    Path remoteJarPath = remoteFs.makeQualified(

        new Path(remoteStagingDir, "dag_job.jar"));

    remoteFs.copyFromLocalFile(new Path(jarPath), remoteJarPath);

    FileStatus jarFileStatus = remoteFs.getFileStatus(remoteJarPath);

    Map<String, LocalResource> commonLocalResources =

        new HashMap<String, LocalResource>();

    LocalResource dagJarLocalRsrc = LocalResource.newInstance(

        ConverterUtils.getYarnUrlFromPath(remoteJarPath),

        LocalResourceType.FILE,

        LocalResourceVisibility.APPLICATION,

        jarFileStatus.getLen(),

        jarFileStatus.getModificationTime());

    commonLocalResources.put("dag_job.jar", dagJarLocalRsrc);

This causes issues in Eclipse because there is no jar per se.