tez-dev mailing list archives

From Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Tez Hands On Meetup
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 20:46:44 GMT
Hi,

The Tez team is planning to host a mini workshop at the next Tez meetup.
The agenda is focused on helping people build their applications on Tez. We
will walk through a sample application with details on the API and usage
patterns. Standard scenarios. Describe built-in libraries that can be used
in your application. After that, we can have an open discussion on
applications people are trying to write and garner suggestions on how to
proceed with them. In the end, we will look for feedback on how we can help
developers trying to build on Tez.

Please respond with questions/comments on the agenda. If there are specific
issues you want addressed then please mention them. This will help us
organize the workshop better.

Thanks

Bikas

--