tez-dev mailing list archives

From Chen He <airb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pig on tez errors
Date Thu, 22 May 2014 22:06:56 GMT
Hi Daniel

Thank you for the reply. I did as you suggested but get following errors:

ERROR 2998: Unhandled internal error. Found interface
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.records.LocalResource, but class was expected

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Found interface
org.apache.hadoop.yarn.api.records.LocalResource, but class was expected
    at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.tez.TezResourceManager.getTezResources(TezResourceManager.java:124)
    at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.tez.TezResourceManager.addTezResources(TezResourceManager.java:96)
    at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.tez.TezPlanContainer.getLocalResources(TezPlanContainer.java:104)
    at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.tez.TezJobControlCompiler.getJob(TezJobControlCompiler.java:106)
    at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.tez.TezJobControlCompiler.compile(TezJobControlCompiler.java:89)
    at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.tez.TezLauncher.launchPig(TezLauncher.java:92)
    at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.HExecutionEngine.launchPig(HExecutionEngine.java:277)
    at org.apache.pig.PigServer.launchPlan(PigServer.java:1378)
    at
org.apache.pig.PigServer.executeCompiledLogicalPlan(PigServer.java:1363)
    at org.apache.pig.PigServer.execute(PigServer.java:1352)
    at org.apache.pig.PigServer.executeBatch(PigServer.java:403)
    at org.apache.pig.PigServer.executeBatch(PigServer.java:386)
    at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.executeBatch(GruntParser.java:170)
    at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:232)
    at
org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.GruntParser.parseStopOnError(GruntParser.java:203)
    at org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt.exec(Grunt.java:81)
    at org.apache.pig.Main.run(Main.java:608)
    at
    at

Is this a problem that caused by hadoop incompatiblilty? Which version of
Hadoop is the best?

Regards!

Chen