tez-dev mailing list archives

From Hitesh Shah <hit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About DAGAppMaster working directory
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 18:11:22 GMT
Hi Chen,

The path to the plan file on HDFS would be the staging directory. As for
within the context of the AM, it will be available in the working directory
of the AM container. YARN downloads local resources and copies them ( it
actually uses symlinks ) into the container’s working dir. The absolute
path for a local resource should not be used/accessed.

— Hitesh