tez-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Branch-0.5
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 02:10:43 GMT
While merging changes into 0.5, please retain the jira number - that makes
it much easier to browse the logs. A git cherry-pick revision will work
well in most cases.

Another aspect which we have to address is CHANGES.txt. Since we have 0.5.1
and 0.6 going in parallel, I think we need to start maintaing this list.
Thoughts ?