tez-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Tez 0.5.0 rc0
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 17:43:38 GMT
Bikas, Are we good to commit patches now that 0.5.0 RC1 has been created ?
The change list shouldn't be too complicated if it's created from the
release branch instead of master.

On a related note, we probably need to start maintaining a CHANGES.txt -
since there's going to be patches going into master which may not make it
into 0.5.1.