tez-dev mailing list archives

From "salim" <sa...@mtouchtechnologies.in>
Subject SEO Proposal
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 07:47:13 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope you are doing well.

I was going through your website, I must say it's very neatly done and
designed however though I see that it's not ranking well on search engines
as it should been for its keywords. I was wondering if you would like that,
I mean if you like your keywords to be ranked on the 1st page so you have,
Increased Traffic + More Clients + More Sales/Business.

If so, here's the good news we are a SEO company working on a unique pay for
performance model with right practices and as per Google's guideline. We
will promote your website on global platform and get you the desired results
and you don't have to pay us except set up cost either until you see the
results as promised.

Pay for Performance helps you with;

  1) Only set-up cost to start the project and next payment due on keywords
ranking.

This will enable you to;
 1) Keep your costs down while the campaign is in its early stages.
 2) Drive additional and high value traffic to your site before any payment
is due.
 3) Ensure longevity for page 1 positions to achieve the best for the site.

You don't have to worry about Google changing algorithms and rankings going
down and you paying endlessly to SEO companies to get them back. If rankings
go down for any reason, we will get them back and not charging
unnecessarily.

We will charge one time setup fee at the beginning of the campaign.  We can
assure you results that will not disappoint you.

Please let me know your thoughts and I will share the complete company
profile with you along with the SEO analysis report of your website.

Thank you

Regards

Salim|Client Relation Executive| Mtouch Technologies
M: +91.8826891796 | URL: http://www.mtouchtechnologies.in

Skype - mtouch.Technologies

REUSE the Past, RECYCLE the Present, SAVE the Future | Every day is Earth
Day |Before you print think about the ENVIRONMENT