tez-dev mailing list archives

From Cyrille Chépélov <...@transparencyrights.com>
Subject Re: Tez 0.6.1 release?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2015 14:35:26 GMT
(apologies for breaking the thread, joined the list late ;) )

André Kelpe wrote:
> after a good discussion at the Tez BoF in Brussels yesterday I was
> told it would be the best the ask here again for the Tez 0.6.1
> release. The Cascading community needs at least the patches, that are
> currently on the branch-0-6 in order to be able to release Cascading
> 3.0.
In particular, not just patches from branch-0.6 as it is now, but also
the patches in TEZ-2237 (mandatory), TEZ-2256 (would be nice, or the the
next guy will start by scratching his head on large but harmless
stacks), and also a resolution for TEZ-2164 ("shade guava") as Ivy-based
resolvers /really/ suffer with ye olde guava-11

Thanks a lot :)

     -- Cyrille