tez-dev mailing list archives

From Siddharth Seth <ss...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Incremental release from the 0.8 line
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2015 06:48:17 GMT
Several important bug fixes have gone in since the 0.8.0-alpha release -
TEZ-2750 being a particularly important one. I'd like to make another
release from the 0.8 (master) line - which would also an alpha release - to
include these bug fixes.

Going forward, as TEZ-2003 features are baked in, and APIs evolve - I'd
expect frequent releases from the 0.8 line to continue.

If there's no objection, I'll go ahead and create an RC tomorrow.

Thanks
- Sid