tez-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Wang <tiana...@gmail.com>
Subject please kindly review the patch of TEZ-4112(fFast fail tez jobs when local scratch dir limitation is exceeded)
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2020 07:03:02 GMT
Hi,

This is Yan.
I created a patch for fast fail tez jobs when local scratch dir limitation
is exceeded.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ-4112
Could anyone please help take a look at it?

I am still very new to the tez open source project, please forgive and
teach me for the stupid mistakes in the patch.
We found the similar feature(MAPREDUCE-7022) very helpful when running hive
without tez, and now we want to have this feature when running hive on tez.
I have tested the patch on our platform and it is working as intended.

Best Regards,
Yan