thrift-user mailing list archives

From Kyku <kwrza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Number of connected clients with TThreadPoolServer.
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 08:44:17 GMT
It is written in C++ (with svn thrift). In fact it is the skeleton server
generate by thrift with TSimpleServer replaced with TThreadPoolServer. I
also changed the client code (in python) to simulate the behaviour of my
client programs: invoking the ping(client_id) method() and sleeping 1 second
in a loop. I'm getting pings from the first four servers in a loop which
coincide with the number of threads in the pool.