thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jake Farrell <jfarr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: libthrift.jar file not generated
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2011 14:38:09 GMT
Thanks for pointing this out, it is a bug that was missed when files got moved into the ${build.dir}.
I'll have a patch committed to fix this issue shortly. If you do not need trunk version i
would recommend using the version available in the apache maven central repo. If you have
any questions about that let me know

Thanks
Jake