thrift-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Pathak <dinesh.pat...@gmail.com>
Subject Socket pooling in Thrift Java async client
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 07:22:26 GMT
Hi,
  Is there a way to share socket between async Java clients. I think,
twisted library provides a way to do socket sharing, where we
use ClientCreator, so for Python async server and client, if we see the
number of  open sockets, it does not go beyond a limit. I am not sure if it
is socket sharing or pooling. For C++, there is something called TSocketPool.
Does something similar exist in Java version of Thrift.

Thanks,
Dinesh