thrift-user mailing list archives

From Dinesh Pathak <dinesh.pat...@gmail.com>
Subject Closing Non Blocking socket in Async Thrift Client
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:43:38 GMT
Hi,
   I am new to these mailing lists, so please let me know if this is the
right place to ask Thrift related questions. I am writing Async Thrift
Client, using Non Blocking Socket. When the client is  sending a lot of
requests to server, then it dies out saying "too many open files."  It seems
like AsyncClientManager does not close the socket. Is there any way for the
client to close socket in onComplete of callback. Also, would like to
confirm that client can send only one service at a time. Thanks in advance.