thrift-user mailing list archives

From Zhiqiu Kong <z...@duke.edu>
Subject Re: Why do we need both args & prags when generating cpp codes?
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 20:12:11 GMT
Hi Rich,

Thank you so much for your reply. But I am still confused about the
"overload". As far as I understand, the functionalities provided by pargs
class seems to be the subset of the ones provided by args class. So why
cannot we let the client use args class to write the arguments? And I think
it can also use args class to overload functions.

Thanks,

Zhiqiu