I am using the executable for windows downloaded here:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=/thrift/0.6.1/thrift-0.6.1.exe

My co-worker downloaded and built the 0.6.1 version for Linux.

When we each compile the same IDL we get different java source generated.
The Windows generated java will not compile, the Linux generated java will.

Attached is the diff on one of the generated source files. I have also included
the IDL for the DuplicateName Exception. I am getting this error when compiling the
windows generated source code.

    [javac] Compiling 14 source files to C:\idl\gen-java\classes
    [javac] C:\idl\gen-java\com\quantum\dxi\thrift\DuplicateName.java:28:
              com.quantum.dxi.thrift.DuplicateName is not abstract and does not override abstract method clear() in org.apache.thrift.TBase
    [javac] public class DuplicateName extends Exception implements TBase<DuplicateName, DuplicateName._Fields>, java.io.Serializable, Cloneable {
    [javac]        ^

Mike Margozzi | Principal Engineer| Quantum Corporation | Office: 408-944-6536| mike.margozzi@quantum.com

Preserving the World's Most Important Data. Yours.

The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. Any disclosure, copying, or further distribution of confidential information is not permitted unless such privilege is explicitly granted in writing by Quantum. Quantum reserves the right to have electronic communications, including email and attachments, sent across its networks filtered through anti virus and spam software programs and retain such messages in order to comply with applicable data security and retention requirements. Quantum is not responsible for the proper and complete transmission of the substance of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.