thrift-user mailing list archives

From Viktor Jevdokimov <Viktor.Jevdoki...@adform.com>
Subject Async client for C#
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:14:34 GMT
Hello all!

We're using Cassandra from own-built C# based client. We'd like to use Thrift calls to Cassandra
asynchronously.

Is there any C# async  Thrift client/compiler?

Best regards/ Pagarbiai

Viktor Jevdokimov

Senior Developer

Email:  Viktor.Jevdokimov@adform.com

Phone: +370 5 212 3063. Fax: +370 5 261 0453

J. Jasinskio 16C, LT-01112 Vilnius, Lithuania

[Adform news]<http://www.adform.com/>

[Visit us!]

Follow:

[twitter]<http://twitter.com/#!/adforminsider>

Visit our blog<http://www.adform.com/site/blog>

Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is intended solely for
the attention and use of the named addressee and may be confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are reminded that the information remains the property of the sender. You must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received this
message in error, please contact the sender immediately and irrevocably delete this message
and any copies.