thrift-user mailing list archives

From Akshay Singh <akshay_i...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tracking client IP address at thrift server
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 18:40:29 GMT
Hi users,

I am (very) new to Thrift, so might be asking a question which has been answered many times.

 am running a thrift server, which is accessed by multiple clients. I
simply to want to keep track of the requesting client's address at
server, and update some counters based on that.

Web search gave me these relevant links,
http://grokbase.com/t/thrift/user/11aqrp2782/how-can-i-get-the-clients-ip-from-the-server-of-thrift

But I could not really make out a simple method to   obtain the address the client machines
at server. Please help.

Regards,
Akshay