thrift-user mailing list archives

From Juan Moreno <jwellington.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Javascript Client Architecture
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 17:24:25 GMT
Hey there,
I have looked into this some more, and I now understand what you meant.
I took a look around TServlet and thrift.js ;
I am thinking to deploy the TServlet into TomCat or JBoss.
However, I am not sure as to how this would work. From my understanding,
TomCat instantiates the Servlet itself reflectively;

how can you tell the TServlet what Processor to process and what Protocols
to use?
The TServlet has Constructor arguments. How do we pass parameters to it?
http://people.apache.org/~jfarrell/thrift/0.7.0/javadoc/org/apache/thrift/server/TServlet.html

Thank You!

--
Juan Wellington Moreno