thrift-user mailing list archives

From Juan Moreno <jwellington.mor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Standard In/Out
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 18:18:08 GMT
Hey Jens & Peace,

Thanks for your answer. I was not talking about any language in particular.
In the model I have in mind, a Java Client would launch several services in
separate processes and make service calls to them.
This would allow calling methods on a variety of languages.

In other words, for a given service launch a sub-process and call it over
STD IN. I am going to look into the pipe transports.

Gratefully,
Juan