thrift-user mailing list archives

From Myles McDonnell <mcdonnell.my...@googlemail.com>
Subject Single file csharp output
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:22:07 GMT
Is it possible to instruct the compiler generate all types in a single file
when generating csharp code? I have the thrift gen step as a post build
step in visual studio which works fine, but of course I have a problem when
types are added and removed as they files can not be dynamically
added/remove from the VS project.  If I could add a single file to the VS
solution and gen to that file problem solved.  Failing that I can have
another build step that concatenates the output to a single file.

Thanks
Myles