thrift-user mailing list archives

From Craig Peterson <cpeter...@ancestry.com>
Subject Is full program doctext still allowed?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:51:25 GMT
I am trying to use the html generator to generate documentation for my thrift api. It would
be really useful to provide a blob of text to go at the top to explain the entire program.
I can't seem to get the compiler to recognize doctext for the entire program. After reading
the source of thrifty.yy, I am not sure if it is working as intended, or if my syntax is off.
There are comments debating the merits of allowing fill-program doctext, as well as code that
sets the doc on the root program, as well as syntactic elements called DestroyDocText and
similar things. It has all left me very confused. Is there a way to do full program docs or
not?