thrift-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Pham <br...@cloudtenna.com>
Subject Re: Using python-thrift with web server?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:22:22 GMT
Hi Buddy,

Thrift generated binding into python's tornado & twisted frameworks.  You
might want to generate those bindings to make thrift works well with thrift
services.  You can always generate direct python bindings and write
services for each of those binding calls.

We're currently using tornado (handlers) -> python thrift client service ->
c++ thrift server implementation.

Best,
Bryan

--