thrift-user mailing list archives

From Helium Soule <heliumso...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building Lua Library
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2016 15:09:28 GMT
I've resolved the issue but if someone could point me to where the

require('ThriftTest_ThriftTest') module referenced in test_basic_server.lua
and test_basic_client.lua is located, that would be really helpful. I've
done a file search in the Git repo
<https://github.com/apache/thrift/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=ThriftTestIface>
and nothing shows up.

Thanks again!