thrift-user mailing list archives

From Aki Sukegawa <ns...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help needed...Troubleshoot Python SSL client
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 18:36:46 GMT
Hi Thaluru,

As I looked into the source code, python TNonblockingServer is written
based on an assumption that is valid for raw sockets but does not hold for
SSL sockets.
A good news is that I could easily fix this issue
<https://github.com/nsuke/thrift/commit/e0e108cf72c48adf98715abd5ac042be26798239>
https://github.com/apache/thrift/pull/1100

I'll submit this with some automated tests enabled on CI later, but note
that as our next release process is already in progress  (many thanks to
Jake !), it's not likely that the next release have this patch.
Still it would be great if you could test this patch with your use case.

Aki