thrift-user mailing list archives

From Jhelum Bisht <jhelum.bi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concurrent multiplex server in thrift
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 02:29:33 GMT
Hi JensG,

I would like to know about option of server which can provides multiple
services and client can make multiple non blocking call/concurrent call to
server to avail these services. For multiple services I think multiplex
protocol is the best choice but not sure what kind of server ( somewhat
like concurrent server) can go along with it. The code implementation is in
c++.

Thanks