thrift-user mailing list archives

From Renan DelValle <renanidelva...@gmail.com>
Subject Turning off Context parameter generation in Go for 0.11.0
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 19:03:28 GMT
Hi,

I noticed that the Go generator for 0.11.0 automatically generates a
context parameter for each function it generates.

I was wondering if there was an option to turn this off as I don't
currently see much of a need for passing down context in my own use-case
and it causes a lot of breakage in my code base.

I looked through the code and only found it is turned off when the Go
version is less than 1.7.0 so that left me wondering if there's an option
to do so in the form of an argument.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

-Renan