thrift-user mailing list archives

From Petr Houska <t-peh...@microsoft.com.INVALID>
Subject Donating documentation / samples for pure serialization & deserialization in NET Core and C_glib
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 00:52:46 GMT
Hi,
trying to use Thrift for serialization/deserialization only on NETCore and C_glib I found
that there's little documentation / samples available.
During the process of learning how to do that I created two modest samples (each in its respective
platform) that I think might be beneficial
to other people & could be added to  https://thrift.apache.org/tutorial/ .

I'll happily clean them up a bit more (add comments, move both of them to serialize/deserialize
the same message, ...) if there's any change
they might get used but wanted to ask first so that the work doesn't go in vain.

Petr Houska
Azure Intern