tika-dev mailing list archives

From <m...@searcharea.co.uk>
Subject Re: Questions
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 22:05:45 GMT
>>Also, anyone have any recommendations for parsing various mail
>>repositories like Outlook, Mac Mail (which I think is mbox), etc.?

"mstor" is a JavaMail implementation which should do a good job of handling
mbox parsing for you. I've used it but looks like the license isn't Apache
:( http://mstor.sourceforge.net/

I'm not up to speed with latest Tika developments for which I must
apologise - I've been buried in other work since it's inception.

Cheers,
Mark.