tika-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <chris.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Tika Changelog
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 13:44:40 GMT
Hi Folks,

 My +1 for having a CHANGES.txt file, for all the reasons that Yonik
mentioned below. Also, it, to me, is much easier to maintain (simply doing
it incrementally, with each major update), then figuring out the mysteries
of JIRA ;)

 So, I'd like to call for a vote from the committer community. Should we use
a CHANGES.txt file? (please mark an X by your choice)

[ ]  Yes
[ ]  No

 Let's leave the vote open until we have a majority of binding votes.

Thanks!

Cheers,
  Chris