tika-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0 RC in next 2 weeks
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:31:48 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:32 AM, Mattmann, Chris A (388J)
<chris.a.mattmann@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> If others have items on their 1.0 TODO list, please wrap them up in the next week or
so.
> I'll try and cut the 1.0 RC-1 by next weekend if that works for everyone.

Thanks for pushing this forward!

I'm back from a long vacation now and should be able to help clean up
things in preparation for the release. I think the main thing on my
part would be getting rid of the deprecated stuff on the Parser
interface and elsewhere, and of course come up with a migration
document that outlines how to update code that still uses the old
method signatures.

BR,

Jukka Zitting