From Ping Liang <ping07...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Taglibraries
Date Mon, 22 May 2000 17:04:05 GMT
Markus,

In case you haven't solved the problem...

If you move the simpletag to a different directory,
you will have to make the correponding changes to the
web.xml file located in the WEB-INF directory of this
web application (I think it is examples.)

The original web.xml should give you enough hint on
how to make such changes.

Regards,

Ping