From "Fred R." <frahman...@sourcetechcorp.com>
Subject Re: error using taglib
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:19:42 GMT
Hans,

Thanks for your reply. I thought that may be the problem so I removed all
<init-param> tags and the error message moved to the next item in the web.xml
(which is a context tag).  A collegue of mine said that he got the same error
when the package/class name had a different case than the actual class name.
I checked that too. But I'm still having the same problem.

Thanks,
Fred R.

--
Fred Rahmanian
Certified Inprise Instructor (Delphi 5/JBuilder 3)