tomcat-taglibs-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Re: error using taglib
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:33:52 GMT
"Fred R." wrote:
> 
> Hans,
> 
> Thanks for your reply. I thought that may be the problem so I removed all
> <init-param> tags and the error message moved to the next item in the web.xml
> (which is a context tag).  A collegue of mine said that he got the same error
> when the package/class name had a different case than the actual class name.
> I checked that too. But I'm still having the same problem.

This has nothing to do with class names, only the order of the elements.
You must follow the order defined by the DTD for all elements. Apparently
it was not only the <init-param> elements that were out of order in your
web.xml file.

Hans
-- 
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com
Gefion Software		http://www.gefionsoftware.com

Mime
View raw message