From "Smith, David" <David.Sm...@ArtesiaTech.com>
Subject question about what this error means...
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:38:21 GMT
i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the following error message
means (below is the stack trace). i have the page directive <%@ taglib
uri="teamsi18n.tld" prefix="TEAMSi18n" %> in my JSP, and the file
"teamsi18n.tld" exists in the same directory as the JSP.

i'm just wondering how to interpret the error that occurs -- i was thinking
that it maybe couldn't find the "teamsi18n.tld" file, but i don't see how
that could be the case. here's the stack trace:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Could not locate TLD META-INF/taglib.tld
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.<init>(TagLibraryInfoIm
pl.java:209)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspParseEventListener.handleDirective(JspP
arseEventListener.java:648)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DelegatingListener.handleDirective(Delegat
ingListener.java:110)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser$Directive.accept(Parser.java:198)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1027)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:1002)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(Parser.java:998)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:154)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspLoader.loadJSP(JspLoader.java:226)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessar
y(JspServlet.java:137)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspSer
vlet.java:148)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:2
55)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:360)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:868)

any help is greatly appreciated! thanks very much.
david