From Matthias Clauß <Matthias.Cla...@gmx.de>
Subject can't access JSP with TagLib: parse error
Date Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:43:08 GMT
Hello,

I am getting

        org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to open taglibrary
WEB-INF/tlds/MDG2.tld : Parse Error in the tag library
        descriptor: com.sun.xml.parser/V-036 web-app servlet

when I try to access my JSP. The syntax to introduce it in my JSP is:
        <%@taglib uri="WEB-INF/tlds/MDG2.tld" prefix="mdg" %>

Thanx for any help,
Matthias.

My Taglib descriptor (MDG2.tld) looks like:

<!DOCTYPE taglib
        PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library 1.1//EN"
 "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">

<taglib>
  <tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
  <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
  <info>Tag library for MetaDirGenerator2 (MDG2) support</info>

  <tag>
    <name>IfHasParent</name>
    <tagclass>IfHasParentTag</tagclass>
    <bodycontent>JSP</bodycontent>
    <info>
 Output the tag body only if the referenced parcel has a parent parcel.
   If no reference if given, the default value from MDGConstants will be
used.
    </info>

    <attribute>
      <name>ref</name>