From Anthony Ikeda <anthony.ik...@proxima-tech.com>
Subject RE: Solution (was: Re: configuring a jsp-tag attribute dynamicall y with a Parameter)
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 00:17:58 GMT
Just place the file in your webapps (or main site root) and set up a context
pointing to it. Then reference it as you would any other jsp
(http://127.0.0.1:8080/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd for example).

I don't have the actual Context code with me here at work but it's more or
less like this:
tld:
<!DOCTYPE taglib PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD JSP Tag Library
1.1//EN" "http://voyager:8080/dtds/web-jsptaglibrary_1_1.dtd">
(voyager being the name of my PC)

server.xml:
<Context path="/dtds" docBase="/webapps/dtds" debug="0" reloadable="true">
</Context>

Good Luck,
Anthony Ikeda.