From Maya Muchnik <mmuch...@pumatech.com>
Subject Re: run time error using tag lib
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 22:32:35 GMT
Kees,

Thank you very much. I have tried to follow examples from Martin Hall
book ("Core Servlets..."). But it is "old" already, and several things
need to write different. For example, I did not have a TEI class at all.
The examples came with Tomcat 3.? (2 or 3) have the same problem. They
do not work.

-----------
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:12:33 +0100 (CET)
From: Kees Jongenburger <keesj@framfab.nl>
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: run time error using tag lib

look at your
*.tld file
maybe you has somthing like
<teiclass>examples.FooTagExtraInfo</teiclass>
witch might be is non existing.
tei == a way to declare the parameters your
taglib provides in the tagBody.

I had strange errors when playing with it.

--
Kees Jongenburger/Java developer/keesj@framfab.nl/NetlinQ Framfab

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Maya Muchnik wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Who can help me with this error (maybe some package is missing):
>
> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError at

org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagLibraryInfoImpl.createAttribute(TagLibraryInfoImpl.java