From Marius Scurtescu <mar...@multiactive.com>
Subject Re: setting xsl parameters
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 19:22:25 GMT
As far as I know there is no way to do that.

Some while ago I posted a message to this list
suggesting a way to do it and I attached a patch
that implements it.

If you cannot retrieve that message I will dig
it up for you, just let me know.

Regards,
Marius

> Dave Allen wrote:
>
> Is there a way to set parameters in an XSL template using the <xsl:apply> tag?
 Or is there a tag that will set parameters in

--
Marius Scurtescu, Software Engineer