From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: jakarta taglib - request tag
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 22:41:10 GMT
Yes, this is the place.

The request.tld had a deprecated tag attribute of "name" defined for
both the headervalues and parametervalues tags.  I have removed those
from the TLD and committed it.  So it should be fixed right now in
CVS, and the nightly build with these fixes should be available
for download tomorrow.

Bottom line, the "name" attribute for both the headervalues and
parametervalues tags is deprecated and no longer available.

Thanks for reporting this.

Regards,

Glenn