From Ricardo Rebou├žas <rica...@erija.com.br>
Subject Blob Support
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2001 02:03:52 GMT
Hi there!

I'm a brazilian dbtags's user. I found it just fantastic, it makes building a database driven
jsp simple but robust. Unfortunately I'm missing Blob Field support. Is there any intention
of yours on making it available? If yes when is it going to happen? If I develop something
to solve this lack, how can I share with others, mainly with you, my code. Perhaps this new
featurecould be released in next version....

Thanks in advance and congratulations!

Ricardo Reboucas
System Analyst
ricardo@erija.com.br