From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: JSTL (standard taglib) Early Access 3
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:24:35 GMT
On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Paul DuBois wrote:

> I haven't seen this in the docs that I've read so far.  Is this:
> - something I should just know
> - an oversight in the docs or the distribution
> - complete coincidence that installing js.jar fixed my pages :-)

It's definitely not the latter.  :-)  I've clarified the docs (which will
be included in the next nighly distribution) and, as a convenience,
included 'js.jar' in the binary 'milestone' EA3 distribution (just
updated).

'js.jar' is necessary for any uses of the ECMAScript expression language.

Sorry for the lack of information,

Shawn