From "Agrawal, Anuj (Anuj)** CTR **" <agra...@lucent.com>
Subject RE: documentation
Date Sat, 11 May 2002 21:36:54 GMT

> >:)  Yes, actually i'd done this already.  But the spec doesn't
> >provide information for every single parameter/attribute/value for
> >each tag action.
>
> It doesn't?  What's an example of this?

Hmm.. perhaps i'm not able to trace the sources for the information properly via the spec,
and that's how you could help me.. but, for example, i wasn't able to find the property rowCount
of the resultset from a query listed anywhere in the spec.. and again, i'd like to re-state
that i don't expect it to be in the spec.. i guess i'm asking for help in discovering how
to go about finding this information.. it must be listed somewhere..

Thanks for your patience.. :)
Anuj.